Monday, May 8, 2023

PSALM 63:5-9 8 (2023)

PSALM 63:5-8

My soul is satisfied as with a rich feast,
and my mouth praises you with joyful lips
when I think of you on my bed,
and meditate on you in the watches of the night;
for you have been my help,
and in the shadow of your wings I sing for joy.
My soul clings to you;
your right hand upholds me.

---- mine,

At every celebration of the Holy Mass, you are given a seat at the Banquet Table and you feast on My Flesh which is true food, and My Blood which is true drink welling up to eternal life in you. Your soul is satisfied having feasted at the Table of the Lord and the heavenly Manna, this is why joyous praise should overflow unceasingly from your heart and spill forth from your lips in torrents. Never fail, at the close of each day as you lie on your bed to think of Me and meditate on your day recalling all the ways in which I have blessed you, watched over you, protected you, kept you safe from the wiles of the enemy, and responded to your cries for help and again your soul will be overcome by My Love and faithfulness and you will rejoice and be glad for all graces you have received. Cling to Me and call on Me every day, every hour, every moment and I who am always with you will keep you safe by My glorious and victorious right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment