Tuesday, May 16, 2023

PSALM 55:22 (2023)

PSALM 55:22

Cast your burden on the Lord, 
and he will sustain you;
he will never permit
the righteous to be moved.

----mine,

Your burdens are many. Your troubles oppress you. The weight of your suffering bears you down. You go about all your waking hours discouraged, unhappy, wistful for the happiness you enjoyed in the past, and doubtful if such times will ever visit you and your family again. Pay close attention to what I have to say to you this day through the mouth of the psalmist and do as I say:

‘Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, 
and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; 
for I am gentle and humble in heart, 
and you will find rest for your souls. 
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’

Am I, not Your Lord and Your God, your Savior and Redeemer? Are you not the daughter of the Living God? Do you not have heaven as your home and are you not bound for that place that was created for you for all eternity? I have redeemed you. Your life and the lives of every member of your family whom your heart grieves over are also redeemed by Me, purchased by My Blood. Each of them is Mine just as you are Mine. Be still - do not let your heart be troubled. Do not be afraid. I Am the Lord - nothing is too difficult for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment