Wednesday, May 17, 2023

MARK 6:56 (2023)

Mark 6:56

And wherever he went, into villages or cities or farms, they laid the sick in the market-places, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed. 


---- mine,

Believe, have faith that everything you ask of Me, of My Father, the Holy Spirit through the intercession of My Mother who is the Mediatrix of all graces and Co Redemptrix, My beloved foster father St. Joseph, all the Saints, the Angels, the Holy Souls in purgatory, and all My friends, it will surely be granted to you. Today, in the Holy Eucharist, you are far more privileged than those who came to see Me in crowds and pressed against Me just to touch the fringe of My cloak, and each of them without exception was healed, for you receive Me Body, Blood Soul, and Divinity. There is no greater intimacy than this - human intimacy does not come close to the union between Me and You in Holy Communion. When I come to you make known to Me all that you desire for your loved ones, your spouse, your children, members of your family, relatives, and friends, everyone you pray for asking for graces, healing in heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit, I will answer. Trust in Me when I say, 'Nothing is impossible with God and nothing is too difficult for Me.' I will hear, I will answer, I will heal, I will bless because I love you and I love everyone that you bring to Me in prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment