Monday, May 22, 2023

BARUCH 2:16-18 (2023)

 Baruch 2:16-18

O Lord, look down from your holy dwelling, and consider us. Incline your ear, O Lord, and hear; open your eyes, O Lord, and see, for the dead who are in Hades, whose spirit has been taken from their bodies, will not ascribe glory or justice to the Lord; but the person who is deeply grieved, who walks bowed and feeble, with failing eyes and famished soul, will declare your glory and righteousness, O Lord.


---- mine,

Dry your eyes, lift your head, look at Me, keep your gaze on Me, and have faith. God is your Father, I AM your Brother, and our Spirit dwells in you. You are not alone - My Mother, My foster father St. Joseph, and all the saints and angels including the Holy Soul in purgatory are with you. Your prayers of supplication with sighs and tears have reached Me. Have faith, and hope in My promises and in My Word. I will answer but you must wait with patience, trust, and humility, and while you wait pray. Bend your heart to embrace My will for your life and for those you love. Surrender all to Me and leave the timing and the manner in which I will act to Me. Be still and know that I AM God and I AM faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment