Monday, June 10, 2024

BARUCH 5:1-2, 5-6 (2024)

BARUCH 5:1-2, 5-6 

Take off the garment of your sorrow and affliction, O Jerusalem,
and put on forever the beauty of the glory from God.
Put on the robe of the righteousness that comes from God;
put on your head the diadem of the glory of the Everlasting;
Arise, O Jerusalem, stand upon the height;
look towards the east,
and see your children gathered from west and east
at the word of the Holy One,
rejoicing that God has remembered them.
For they went out from you on foot,
led away by their enemies;
but God will bring them back to you,
carried in glory, as on a royal throne.

---- mine, 

Never again do I want to hear you say, ‘Lord, where are you? Do you not hear me? Do you not see me? I do hear you always and My eyes are always on you. Never doubt, ---- my own, that I AM nearer to you than you are to yourself. I have heard every prayer. I have gathered all your tears. I have heard each sigh. I hold your broken heart in My Heart. Do not be cast down. Do not mourn. I love you with an everlasting love – you belong to Me. I walk with you. I abide in you. I fill you with My Holy Spirit. My Father is your Father – He created you because He desires that you come to Him and remain with Him eternally. O ---- my own, why do you allow doubts to crush your spirit? Trust Me! You know you can trust Me because I have never let you down and I never will. The day of rejoicing will come. Your children will come home. I will carry them and bring them back. Dry your eyes and offer God a hymn of thanksgiving and praise for God has come to your aid. Rejoice and be glad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment