Sunday, June 16, 2024

MATTHEW 18:12-14 (2024)

MATTHEW 18:12-14 

What do you think of this? If someone has a hundred sheep and one of them strays, won’t he leave the ninety-nine on the hillside, and go to look for the stray one? And I tell you, when he finally finds it, he is more pleased about it, than about the ninety-nine that did not go astray. It is the same with your Father in heaven. Your Father in heaven doesn’t want even one of these little ones to perish.

---- mine, 

What do you truly think of this? Don’t you marvel at the Father’s love for you and for all sinners that He sent Me into the world to save every human being? Contemplate the unfathomable love of God, that He, knowing what it would mean for Me to leave Him, aware of how heart-wrenching it was for Me not be with Him, to leave My home in heaven and My place at His side and become a creature? Such is the Father's love for you and My love for Him, that I did as He asked. This is why for the sake of My sorrowful passion and My bitter agony, My shameful, ignominious crucifixion My Blood has the power to heal, to transform, to make new, and to restore every soul. Even though your sins be as scarlet My Blood washes whiter than snow. Continue to pray, to fast, to give alms, and not one of the souls that you bring before Me daily, hourly, every moment, will perish. Have no fear ---- my own, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment