Friday, June 28, 2024

PSALM 86:2, 3-4, 17 (2024)

 PSALM 86:2, 3-4, 17

You are God;
be gracious to me, O Lord,
for to you do I cry all day long.
Gladden the soul of your servant,
for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
Show me a sign of your favour,
so that those who hate me may see it and be put to shame,
because you, Lord, have helped me and comforted me.

---- mine, 

Yes, I AM God, and I will be gracious to you and I will bless you. I have heard your cries, I have seen your tears, I know that your heart is breaking and the things that break your heart breaks Mine as well. I know that you are sorry. You bring your contrite heart and broken spirit to Me and you beg me for healing not only for yourself but for all those nearest and dearest to you. Signs of My favor abound all around you, look for them today, ---- my own, notice them and give praise and thanks that I do see, I do hear, I do understand, and at a time of My choosing, and according to My will I will answer and your heart will be filled to overflowing with joy, peace, and gladness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment