Thursday, June 13, 2024

HOSEA 14:4-6 (2024)

HOSEA 14:4-6

I will heal their disloyalty;
I will love them freely,
for my anger has turned from them.
I will be like the dew to Israel.
He shall blossom like the lily,
he shall strike root like the forests of Lebanon.
His shoots shall spread out;
his beauty shall be like the olive tree,
and his fragrance like that of Lebanon.

---- mine,

Take heart. Your days of lament and woe will end. I, who have constantly assured you that I will hear and answer, speak to you the words I spoke through the prophet Hosea. I will keep My promise. I will fulfill all that I have said. You and your family will be healed in every way that healing is required. I will make touch and restore to wholeness and robust good health. I will forgive and I will restore and you will all blossom and be fruitful. Trust Me and trust My Word, for the Word that goes forth from the Mouth of God does not return without accomplishing what it was sent to do. Be still and know that I AM God and I have heard you. Because of My love for you, ---- my own, I have answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment