Tuesday, June 4, 2024

LUKE 18:7-8 (2024)

LUKE 18:7-8

And will not God grant justice to his chosen ones who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long in helping them? I tell you, he will quickly grant justice to them. And yet, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?’ 

---- mine, 

As often as you need Me to reassure you that I hear and see you, I will. I always have and always will answer you. In the eye of the storm, I AM with you. When the waves rise high and toss the boat of your life around, I AM there. When the winds are howling and shrieking all around you and you are afraid, I AM holding you close to My Sacred Heart beating with love for you. Continue to cry out to Me as you do for I AM not only your God but I AM also the Bridegroom of your Soul. Come to Me rest in Me and I will pour My grace into your heart and grant you mercy. I will hear and answer you and your heart will rejoice. I have commanded the winds and the waves to hush, to be quiet, and the wind will change to a gentle breeze that will carry you safely to shore. Have faith! Believe! Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment