Wednesday, June 26, 2024

PSALM 138:7-8 (2024)

PSALM 138:7-8

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, 
you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies;
you stretch out your hand,
and your right hand delivers me.
The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands.

---- mine,

Your worst enemy is fear. As long as you are anxious, worried, and fearful you will doubt and your faith will waver. You must know by now that in this life you will have suffering, troubles, sickness, heartache, heartbreak, loss, pain, and grief, this is all part of the human condition. You have also experienced goodness, kindness, compassion, tenderness, laughter, and peace in the good times as well as in times of trials. Peace is My gift to those who belong to Me. Fear nothing ---- my own, but fear itself. Fear comes from the evil one, but love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, and understanding are the gifts of My Holy Spirit to all who are called by My Name. Be not afraid, I have overcome the world and I assure you today as I have done so often in the past, I will fulfill the plans I have for you and those you love. I will never forsake those whose names are carved on the palm of My hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment