Wednesday, June 12, 2024

ZECHARIAH 13:9 (2024)

ZECHARIAH 13:9

And I will put this third into the fire,
   refine them as one refines silver,
   and test them as gold is tested.
They will call on my name,
   and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people’;
   and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’
 

---- mine, 

Yes, I will refine, I will test and will do so until your days on earth have come to a close. But do not fear, do not be anxious, I will ensure that after the time of testing you and those you love will be purified and fit for the Kingdom. Now it seems impossible. Tears dim your eyes and sorrow is your constant companion. But you also know that I AM with you and I AM with the ones you love. When you or any of them call MY NAME I will answer and I will say to them as I say to you all day and every day, ---- my own, I AM your God and you are My people. Have I not laid down My Life for you and for the whole world? Have I sent My Holy Spirit to abide in you? Have I not revealed to you that My Father is your Father as well? And have I not given you My Mother to be your Mother too? Be of good cheer, ---- mine, I have overcome the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment