Saturday, June 1, 2024

ZEPHANIAH 3:15-18 (2024)

 ZEPHANIAH 3:15-18


The Lord has taken away the judgements against you,
   he has turned away your enemies.
The king of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst;
   you shall fear disaster no more.
On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem:
Do not fear, O Zion;
   do not let your hands grow weak.
The Lord, your God, is in your midst,
   a warrior who gives victory;
he will rejoice over you with gladness,
   he will renew you in his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing
   as on a day of festival.
I will remove disaster from you,
   so that you will not bear reproach for it.

---- mine, 

What have you to fear when I, the Lord your God have assured you that I AM with you and no power can prevail over you except the power of My love for you? I the King of Kings and Lord of Lords am with you to protect you. I make My home in you. Your heart is My tabernacle where I delight to dwell. Do not fear and do not let doubts weaken your faith in Me. Hope in My love for all My promises are true. Do not permit your heart to tremble in fear but lift up your hands in praise and thanksgiving and prostrate yourself before Me, your Lord and your God, in worship. I AM the Lord your God, there is no other. I will give you victory and you will shout for joy and sing songs of gladness having experienced that I AM faithful from one generation to the next. You will rejoice and exult, you will songs of gladness and will be filled with joy because I have given you victory. I have saved you and your loved ones, and you will no longer remember your sorrows and your affliction. I the Lord have spoken and all that I have said I will accomplish – I AM GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment