Wednesday, June 5, 2024

SONG OF SONGS 1:2-4 (2024)

SONG OF SONGS 1:2-4

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine, your anointing oils are fragrant, your name is perfume poured out; therefore the maidens love you. Draw me after you, let us make haste. The king has brought me into his chambers. We will exult and rejoice in you; we will extol your love more than wine; rightly do they love you.

---- mine, 

The more you seek after Me the closer I will draw to you. Desire Me with every breath you breathe -hunger and thirst for Me. Do not permit any created thing to come between us but consider all things and everyone well lost for love of Me. To be one with Me, to desire only that which I desire, to seek to please Me in all things even if it means dying to yourself – this is the way to perfect union with Me, with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Seek Me while I may yet be found before it is too late and before your days on earth come to a close. This is the day and the hour; now is the time, this is the moment of your salvation. Come, come, my own little one, see, I have loved you with an everlasting love. Look at the scars on My hands, My feet, My side, and never doubt that you are most greatly loved. I truly am the Bridegroom of your soul and you are my heart’s delight. Be still ---- my own, be still and know that I AM God and I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment