Saturday, June 22, 2024

HABAKKUK 3:17-19 (2024)

HABAKKUK 3:17-19

Though the fig tree does not blossom,
and no fruit is on the vines;
though the produce of the olive fails
and the fields yield no food;
though the flock is cut off from the fold
and there is no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will exult in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
and makes me tread upon the heights.

---- mine,

There will always be seasons of joy and aridity in your life, seasons of waiting patiently on the will and favor of God that seem endless. You and your loved ones will always face trials, fear, anxiety, and doubt it is then that you must not lose heart. Waiting may seem like an eternity, and you will be to believe that the answer to your prayers of petition and intercession for those nearest, dearest, and closest to your heart are unheard. Yes, the winter seems endless, the aridity eternal, the uncertainty unbearable, the longing of your heart for blessings healings, wholeness, salvation, fullness of joy, and untroubled peace for those you importune Me daily with tears, sighs, moaning, and groaning appear to you to fall on deaf ears. Even then, ---- my own, continue to pray with faith, with expectant faith, for you know that I AM God and in My time, in My Way, according to My will, I will grant perhaps not quite what you are praying for but something far, far better than you could ever hope for or imagine. Hold on fiercely to faith and keep your gaze fixed with confidence on Me. Nothing is impossible for those who believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment