Friday, June 14, 2024

HABAKKUK 3:17-19 (2024)

HABAKKUK 3:17-19 

Though the fig tree does not blossom,
and no fruit is on the vines;
though the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food;
though the flock is cut off from the fold
and there is no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will exult in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord, is my strength;
e makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
and makes me tread upon the heights. 

---- mine, 

Know this, do not look at all that is going on in your life and the lives of those you love so dearly, lift your eyes to Me. Yes, it may seem I AM far from you, that I do not see, hear, or that I have cut off all abundance and joy, good health, and mental and spiritual well-being from the lives of those so very dear to you. If you see with the eyes of mortals it does seem that the fig tree, the vine, and the olive tree are barren right now, there is neither blossom nor fruit and the sheep have left the fold but look once more with the eyes of faith and you will see signs of My abundance overflowing everywhere and you will rejoice and give thanks. Remember that God dwells in the praises of His people and You are My people. Rejoice, ---- my own, I have neither forgotten nor abandoned you. I AM here closer to you than you are to yourself. Rejoice and be glad for I AM with you. I AM your strength, I AM your Savior, I AM your Redeemer and in the end, when the time is right, all that you are praying for so ardently shall come to pass and you will know that not for a moment did I forsake you nor did I leave you. I will lift you up, I Myself will tend and heal all the wounds that sin has inflicted and I will strengthen you and lead each of you to the bosom of My Father. Believe and rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment