Monday, June 24, 2024

PHILIPPIANS 4:4, 5b-7 (2024)

PHILIPPIANS 4:4, 5b-7

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.
The Lord is near.
Do not worry about anything,
but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving 
let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

---- mine,

Joy is the herald announcing wherever you go and to all who see you that I, the Lord your God am with you. Why then do you permit thoughts of fear to cloud your spirit? Why do you worry? Why are your prayers accompanied by sighs, moans, groans, tears, and anguish? AM I NOT GOD? IS ANYTHING TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME? Listen to what I say to you today, and act on what I say - DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING - when you pray, pray with joy and let my peace flood your soul because you know that I, the God of love, will grant you all that you ask for in prayer. Let praise and thanksgiving flood your soul and flow from your lips every hour of the day and through the watches of the night and My peace and joy which is beyond human understanding will be your ever-present companions. Believe, ---- my own, for My Word is truth and I sanctify you in Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment