Friday, June 21, 2024

TOBIT 12:17-18 (2024)

TOBIT 12:17-18

But Raphael said to them, ‘Do not be afraid; peace be with you. Bless God for evermore. As for me, when I was with you, I was not acting on my own will, but by the will of God. Bless him each and every day; sing his praises.

---- mine,

Morning after morning you come before dawn and offer the first fruits of the day. You also offer your fears and anxieties, you weep and sigh before Me. You make known your troubles to Me and over and over again I have assured you and continue to assure you saying, 'Do not be afraid I AM with you. I see all. I know all. I have gathered your tears. Your prayers are always before Me.' Take heart, ---- my own, in the end, I will triumph. Be of good cheer,  pray, and praise constantly offering Me a grateful heart and joyful spirit. All things, including your trials, work for your good. Receive all as coming from the hand of the God you love. Fear paralyzes, hope has wings. You have put all your hope in Me and you will soon discover that hope does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment