Thursday, June 6, 2024

PSALM 107:28-31 (2024)

PSALM 107:28-31

Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble,
and he brought them out from their distress;
he made the storm be still,
and the waves of the sea were hushed.
Then they were glad because they had quiet,
and he brought them to their desired haven.
Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love,
for his wonderful works to humankind.

---- mine,

Never forget, especially when you find life particularly trying, that I AM with you. My right hand holds you up so your feet will not stumble nor will you fall. See, I have carved your name on the palm of My hand so I will never forget you. My eyes keep constant vigil over you. Be not afraid ---- my own, in this life you will have to carry the cross. There is no other way to the Father's house but I AM with you. With my and my rod I comfort you, guide you, and keep you on the straight and narrow path leading to salvation. Have no fear. I AM with you in the eye of the storm, in the raging wind, in the billowing waves, in the surging of the waters, I AM with you. No harm shall come to you or to those you pray for. You come to Me before the rising of the sun, you call My Name through the day, and even in the silent watches of the night. I see you, I hear you and I assure you ---- my own, that I will never leave you, I will not forsake you. I will still every storm in your life and I will bring you and all your loved ones to the desired haven - My Father's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment