Sunday, June 30, 2024

BARUCH 4:26-30 (2024)

BARUCH 4:26-30

My pampered children have travelled rough roads;
they were taken away like a flock carried off by the enemy.
Take courage, my children, and cry to God,
for you will be remembered by the one who brought this upon you.
For just as you were disposed to go astray from God,
return with tenfold zeal to seek him.
For the one who brought these calamities upon you
will bring you everlasting joy with your salvation.
Take courage, O Jerusalem,
for the one who named you will comfort you.

---- mine,

Once again, today is a new day, the day of the Lord and I continue to reassure you of My blessings and My favor not only on you but on your children. Take heart. Take courage. Pray without ceasing and I, the God of all hope will grant you all that your heart cries out for day and night. They have strayed far from the fold, but they are always before Me. My gaze is riveted on them and I will bring them back. I will not allow a single sheep that belongs to My fold to be lost especially when prayers of supplication rise up continually for them before MyThrone of Mercy. Suffering is the lot of both sinner and saint but the sufferings brought on sinners is one that they invite on themselves because they choose sin over Me and sin separates the sinner from the Love of God. But do not lose heart, take courage, ---- my own, be comforted because I, the God of all comfort, assure you that I will bring them home to My Father's house. Pray with hope and pray without ceasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment