Friday, October 4, 2024

BARUCH 5:5-6 (2024)

 BARUCH 5:5-6

Arise, O Jerusalem, stand upon the height;
   look towards the east,
and see your children gathered from west and east
   at the word of the Holy One,
   rejoicing that God has remembered them.
For they went out from you on foot,
   led away by their enemies;
but God will bring them back to you,
   carried in glory, as on a royal throne.

---- mine,

For as long as you need Me to, as often as you ask Me to, I will say to you always that I desire the salvation of your loved ones far more than you do, I died that all may be saved and come to the knowledge of Truth, the Truth that saves, heals, makes whole, and gives life. I will bring them back. I assure you that they will return at the time and at the hour appointed by My Father. All that breaks your heart breaks My heart even more. I suffer not only because you suffer but because they are Mine before they were yours and they have chosen to no longer remain in My fold. But do not lose hope. The latent desire still alive in them I will rekindle with the breath of the Holy Spirit and their desire will reawaken, glow, and grow and they will joyfully return to My Father's house and theirs. Be not afraid, ---- my own, it pleases My Father to give His children the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment