Thursday, October 17, 2024

PSALM 91:14-16 (2024)

PSALM 91:14-16

“Because they cling to me, I will rescue
them,” says Yahweh.
“I will protect those who know my name.
When they call to me, I will answer;
in time of trouble, I will be with them;
I will deliver and honor them.
I will satisfy them with long life;
and show them my salvation.”

---- mine,

This is the hope that all who believe in Me and in My Name will experience. Do not let your heart be troubled, do not let the troubles of the day weigh you down. Do not become oppressed by thoughts that bring death rather than life, despair rather than hope, sadness instead of joy, darkness instead of light. I came to give you and all those you pray for life, hope, and a future. I hear and answer every prayer. Wait patiently and while you wait pray, praise, and give thanks. Cling to Me. Shelter beneath My wings. My right hand holds you fast. With the power of my right hand I will save and you will rejoice. The day is drawing near when there will be an end to sorrow and grief, uncertainty and sadness, and you will exult in My love, in My power to save, and in My loving kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment