Saturday, October 19, 2024

PSALM 138:1-3 (2024)

PSALM 138:1-3

Thanksgiving and Praise Of David. 

I thank you, O Yahweh, with all my heart,
for you have heard the word of my lips.
I sing your praise in the presence of the gods.
I bow down toward your holy temple
and give thanks to your name,
for your love and faithfulness,
for your word, which exceeds everything.
You answered me when I called;
you restored my soul and made me strong.

---- mine,

The day is coming when you and your family will exult in praise and thanksgiving for you will know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I AM faithful and that all My promises are true. I have spoken and My Word will accomplish all according to My will. Do not be alarmed, do not be disturbed, do not grow impatient, but wait patiently and you will see the power of Word at work. All things work for the good of those who love Me consider all the trials, all the hardship, all the anxiety, all the pain, as blessings for while you waited and prayed I have purified you, strengthened you, increased your faith, your hope, and your love. In the end, you will receive the answer to all your prayers. Be of good cheer, ---- my own, for I have answered when you called and I have restored seven-fold all that was lost with even better and a greater abundance both spiritual and temporal of all that is needful. All you and your family have endured will abound to My glory and your benefit. Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment