Thursday, October 3, 2024

JEREMIAH 24:7 (2024)

JEREMIAH 24:7

I will give them a heart to know that I am the Lord; and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart.

---- mine,

I have heard your prayers, I have seen your tears and I have collected each one in My Heart. I hear you when you sigh each day and pray to Me, when you call My Name when you cry out to Me to come to your aid and to save, heal, and bless those you love. You cling to Me and you cry out aloud and silently with lamentation and tears begging Me to reach out and bring about healing, redemption, and restoration to your loved ones. In this valley of tears, you will always have trials and tribulations but be of good cheer, ---- my own, I have overcome by My passion, death, and glorious resurrection. Be not afraid but continue to make your needs known to Me with faith and humility, trust and confidence. Do not give way to fear or doubt and in the end, you will see the power of God triumphant in glory and majesty as I woo each of your loved ones and bring them back back to My fold. Rejoice and be glad and give thanks for I have heard and answered your prayers. 


Do you believe? Yes, Lord, I believe.
Do you believe? Yes, Lord, I believe.
DO YOU BELIEVE? YES, LORD, I BELIEVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment