Thursday, October 24, 2024

ZECHARIAH 2:10, 4:6 (2024)

ZECHARIAH 2:10, 4:6

Sing and rejoice, O daughter Zion! For lo, I will come and dwell in your midst, says the Lord. 

Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord of hosts.

---- mine,

This is My Word for you today and always. Pay attention! Listen! Rejoice and be glad! Do not allow the troubles of this life to oppress you and fill your soul with darkness and gloom. No one who chooses to walk in the Way of Life will walk without experiencing suffering and the cross. This is the Way to My Father's house there is no other. But having chosen to place your hand in Mine, having decided to follow Me, you must pick up your cross daily, gladly, obediently, and with humility. You will not walk alone, I assure you that I will be with you, I will dwell in you, I will make My hiding place in your soul. Not by might, not by power, but by the in-dwelling of My Holy Spirit I will make in your soul my resting place. Rejoice and be glad, ---- my own, it gives the Father great joy to count you and all who belong to you as members of His household.

No comments:

Post a Comment