Monday, October 7, 2024

HAGGAI 1:14, DANIEL 14:38 (2024)

 HAGGAI 1:14

Then Haggai, the messenger of Yahweh, passed on to the people this word of Yahweh, “I am with you.”

DANIEL 14:38

Daniel gave thanks to God, saying, “You have remembered me, O God, and have not forsaken those who love you.”

---- mine,

As often as you need Me to say it, as often as you need My reassurance I will tell you that I AM with you, I AM true to My Name, Emmanuel. I have loved you with an everlasting love. You are mine. Be not afraid my own, it pleases My Father to give you a share in His Kingdom. I always remember you. You are always before me. My gaze is constantly on you. I know when you sit and when you stand. I know when you lie down to sleep and when you wake up. I know all your thoughts, and desires, I hear you. I always hear you. Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you. I count you among My flock. ---- my own, trust in Me with all your heart no one who has ever put their trust in Me is disappointed. Ask and I will give you the Kingdom as your inheritance. I love you with an everlasting love. You and your loved ones, are Mine. Remain in My love and find in Me your rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment