Thursday, October 10, 2024

DANIEL 14:38 (2024)

DANIEL 14:38

Daniel gave thanks to God, saying,
“You have remembered me, O God,
and have not forsaken those who love you.”

---- mine,

I dwell in the praises of those who belong to Me. Because you are Mine know that I the Lord your God fight your battles for you all you need to do is to stay still and watch the glory, might, and power of God vanquish the great deceiver with the power of My Word and My Blood. I have covered you and your children with My Word and My Blood; they will not perish. Continue to pray constantly, fast, give alms, and abide in Me just as I abide in you. Do not allow discouragement to sadden your spirit but trust in Me with all your heart I will do all that I have promised. I will act in my time, in my way, according to my will, and you and your loved ones will shout with joy and bless My Name. You will proclaim My goodness to everyone, you will declare that I delivered your loved ones when all that I have said comes to pass. Be not afraid ---- my own all that I have said I will do. Just believe! Believe! Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment