Friday, October 25, 2024

LAMENTATIONS 3:55-57 (2024)

LAMENTATIONS 3:55-57

I called on your name, O Lord,
   from the depths of the pit;
you heard my plea, ‘Do not close your ear
   to my cry for help, but give me relief!’
You came near when I called on you;
   you said, ‘Do not fear!’

---- mine,

Each time you call My Name I hear and answer you. Even if it may appear to you that I am deaf to the sound of your pleadings this is the lie of Satan. I always hear, I always answer, I AM with you and every sigh that escapes your lips reaches Me. I desire you to wait because it is in the waiting in humility, in the asking, in the pleading, in the perseverance, in your not losing faith and not giving in to despair daily, weekly, hourly, that your faith is strengthened,  your confidence is renewed, your hope in Me increases because you cling to Me. You cling to Me even when you do not feel My Presence. You trust Me even when you do not receive the answer you are looking for and all is silence yet you remain with Me, you stay with Me, and as you wait, hope, and pray you are made in My image and likeness. You were created for eternal joy and while I make you like Me you must walk the Way of Sorrows with the Man of Sorrows. The resurrection will come but not before the death and burial of your old self. Know that I AM God and all that I have said I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment