Saturday, October 5, 2024

EZEKIEL 34:27-31 (2024)


EZEKIEL 34:27B, 28C-31

 27B They shall be secure on their soil; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I break the bars of their yoke, and save them from the hands of those who enslaved them. 28CThey shall live in safety, and no one shall make them afraid. 29I will provide for them splendid vegetation, so that they shall no more be consumed with hunger in the land, and no longer suffer the insults of the nations. 30They shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord God31You are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord God.

---- mine,

No one whom the Father has given Me will be snatched from Me. None shall perish who are called by My Name and whose names are written on the palm of My hands. I have poured out My Life as an oblation, as a pleasing holocaust, as an eternal sacrifice whose pleasing fragrance rises to the highest heavens and fills the heavenly places and delights My Father All who are Mine My hand shall save. I will watch over and protect My sheep, I will feed them, I will strengthen them, I will care for them, I will keep the wolves and the lions at bay and I will protect them by the power of My Name, the Name that is higher than every other. I AM the Lord, I Am the Eternal Word that issued forth from My Father. In the power of the Holy Spirit, I will fulfill all that the Father has ordained that I fulfill. Believe, ---- my own, and you will not be disappointed. Those who place all their hope and trust in Me will never be ashamed. I AM the Lord nothing is too difficult for Me. Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment