Friday, October 11, 2024

SONG OF SONGS 4:10-12 (2024)

SONG OF SONGS 4:10-12

How sweet is your love, my sister, my bride!
   how much better is your love than wine,
   and the fragrance of your oils than any spice!
Your lips distil nectar, my bride;
   honey and milk are under your tongue;
   the scent of your garments is like the scent of Lebanon.
A garden locked is my sister, my bride,
   a garden locked, a fountain sealed.

---- mine,

All your prayers of praise, thanksgiving adoration, worship, and love ascend like sweet-smelling incense before My throne in the highest heavens and give Me great pleasure and delight. I love you with an everlasting love and when you raise your heart mind will and voice to Me I draw near to you my little sister, my little bride. It delights Me to be the Bridegroom of your Soul. The closer you draw to Me the closer I desire to draw nearer to you. I have loved you with an everlasting love. It delights Me to give you the Kingdom and not just you but those whom you love for I love them too and far more than you ever could. Yes, My hand is strong to deliver and I will deliver. You will see great things that I will do in the lives of each of your loved ones and they too will love Me and they will follow Me and I will all their wounds and I will fill them with every grace, blessing, and virtue. In the end, ---- my own, I will bring them to the place where I dwell eternally.  In My Father's house are many rooms and a place for all who belong to Me. Be still my sister, my bride, my own, and have faith. Be still and know that I AM God nothing is too difficult for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment