Wednesday, October 23, 2024

HOSEA 2:16, 19-20 (2024)

HOSEA 2:16, 19-20

On that day, says the Lord, you will call me, ‘My husband’, and no longer will you call me, ‘My Baal’. And I will take you for my wife forever; I will take you for my wife in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love, and in mercy. I will take you for my wife in faithfulness; and you shall know the Lord.

---- mine,

Never forget that I have bound you to Me with cords that can never be broken. You are Mine, I have espoused you to Myself. You belong to Me. You are the work of My hands. I have formed you, I have created you I have breathed My Spirit into you. I have forgiven you. I have washed you clean in the living waters of baptism. I have removed your sins from  you with the power of My Blood. I feed you on My Flesh and sanctify you with rich graces because you are a member of My Body, the Church, founded on the Rock. You are Mine, those you love are Mine, and I shall not lose a single one who belongs to Me. Fear not, ---- my own, every day with praise and thanksgiving, make your intercessions known to Me. Tell Me all that you desire Me to do for you not just for yourself but your loved ones as well and for the whole world and I will give it to you. You are Mine now and forever. Rejoice and be glad for it delights Me to give you all that you ask for and eternal life as well. Be still and know that I AM God there is no other. Come to Me, remain in Me, love Me, and trust Me. My gaze is always on you. My ear is pressed against your lips. I hear all and I answer and give you more than you ask. I give in abundance pressed down shaken together and running over because I AM God. Nothing is too difficult for Me, nothing is impossible for Me. Never forget that you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment