Friday, October 18, 2024

PSALM 89:33-35 (2024)

PSALM 89:33-35

But I will not remove from him my steadfast love,
or be false to my faithfulness.
I will not violate my covenant,
or alter the word that went forth from my lips.
Once and for all I have sworn by my holiness;
I will not lie to David.


---- mine,

I know you are poor and needy. I know you need constant reassurance and I never tire of giving it. I know that you are weak, frail, that your spirit is willing but your flesh is oh so weak, I also know that you desire to love Me as you ought. You desire to love Me with all the fervor of your heart, mind, body, soul, and strength but you are made of clay and your spirit often fails when the way becomes hard and narrow. Be not afraid, ---- my own, I know, I am aware that despite desiring to love Me wholeheartedly you fail often but remember that no matter how often you fall you must rise again every time. Begin anew with a contrite heart, a repentant heart, and a willing spirit. Start over even if it seems you make no progress at all. What delights Me,  moves Me to most tender compassion is that you are trying honestly to be all I ask of you. My Word is true. All my promises are true. I will heal, I will make whole, I will restore, I will bring back to my fold, and you will rejoice and exult in the goodness and faithfulness of the Bridegroom of your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment