Wednesday, October 2, 2024

MALACHI 3:16-17 (2024)

MALACHI 3:16-17

Then those who revered the Lord spoke with one another. The Lord took note and listened, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who revered the Lord and thought on his name. They shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, my special possession on the day when I act, and I will spare them as parents spare their children who serve them.

---- mine,

Because you are mine, you are my inheritance, you are given to Me by My Father because you love Me and strive to please Me. Because you honor Me and pray to Me constantly, because you love and revere Me and worship Me, because you offer Me thanksgiving with a heart filled with gratitude for all the blessings I have showered on you and your loved ones, I desire you to know today that I always hear you. My love surrounds you. I abide in you always. You are mine. I have hedged you and your loved ones with a wall of protection and commanded my angels to guard and protect you. Not one of you will be lost or go astray.  
---- my own, be still and know that I AM God and that nothing is impossible for Me. Nothing is too difficult for Me to do. I will bless you and you will praise and honor Me now and forever. Be not afraid -  I have overcome the world. Rejoice and be glad for your deliverance and theirs is at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment