Sunday, October 13, 2024

ESTHER 14:14, 19 (2024)

ESTHER 14:14, 19

Save us by your hand; 
help me who am alone 
and have none but you, O Lord.
O God, more powerful than all, 
hear the voice of those in despair; 
save us from the evil man’s power, 
and deliver me from my fear.


---- mine,

I hear you. I always hear you. Fear has no place in love nor does despair. Have faith in the love of God, the faithfulness of God, the mercy of God, and the power of God. And strive always to return love for love in all you say, do, think, and believe. Let love rule you. Let love dominate you. Let love be the guiding principle of your life. Do all things in love. Speak in love. Act in love. Let love permeate your heart and let the love you have for Me create in you wellsprings of love through the power of My Spirit. Let it flow out from you to everyone you meet pray for think about and love, those nearest and dearest to your heart spreading out to embrace all. Love alone casts out fear, doubt, sorrow, discouragement, and gloom. 

Be of good cheer, ---- my own, for I have conquered the world.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment