Monday, October 28, 2024

PSALM 17:6, 8 (2024)

 PSALM 17:6, 8

I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God;
   incline your ear to me, hear my words.
Guard me as the apple of the eye;
   hide me in the shadow of your wings.

---- mine,

Every time you call My Name I hear you and I answer. I AM not far from you. My ear is always pressed against your lips. My Heart envelops yours. My gaze is always on you. Never for a moment do I take my eyes off of you. I AM not just your Lord and your God but I AM the Bridegroom of your soul and I love you with a love that is beyond anything you will understand. I have loved you with an everlasting love and I have claimed you for Myself. You are Mine always. When you pray keep this ever before your mind and hold on to this truth in your heart, I hear you, I always hear you, and I always answer. The answer may delay in coming, it may not be exactly as you asked, it may be completely different from anything you even asked for or imagined, and you will not always understand at the time. But in the end, you will know that all that I will for you is better than anything you could ask for or imagine. I love you ---- my own, and I keep you ever before Me guarding you as the apple of My eye. I hide not just you but all who belong to you under the shadow of My wings. Be of good cheer always for I have overcome all and I assure you that I will never leave you, I will never abandon you. You are Mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment