Saturday, October 26, 2024

ISAIAH 25:4, 8-9 (2024)

 ISAIAH 25:4, 8-9

For you have been a refuge to the poor,
   a refuge to the needy in their distress,
   a shelter from the rainstorm and a shade from the heat.
When the blast of the ruthless was like a winter rainstorm,
he will swallow up death forever.
Then the Lord God will wipe away the tears from all faces,
   and the disgrace of his people he will take away from all the earth,
   for the Lord has spoken.
It will be said on that day,
   Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, so that he might save us.
   This is the Lord for whom we have waited;
   let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

---- mine,

I AM your God, I AM your Lord, there is no other. I AM your refuge, your strength, your deliverer. You called and I answered. Amid the storm, I came to you and I rescued you. I have heard your prayers and your cries of distress, I have saved all those whom you bring before Me night and day pleading with Me for their salvation. They have wandered far from Me and far from the way of righteousness, They have squandered the riches and graces that were freely heaped on their souls choosing instead to walk in the way of the world. Now they are lost. Their lives are filled with sadness, dread, and gloom, they are grief-stricken for they lack the courage to do what they know to be right. You are afraid for their salvation and rightly so for you know that should they be called at any time to give an account of their lives there is a real possibility that they will be cast into the darkness. Take heart, I came for to seek the lost, I came for the sick, I came for the sinner. I do not desire the death of the sinner but to restore and save the lost. I AM the Healer. I AM the Savior. I AM the Restorer. I AM Jehovah Jirah and with My mighty hand and outstretched arm, I WILL SAVE. Be of good cheer --- my own I WILL SAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment