Tuesday, October 22, 2024

SIRACH 34:19-20 (2024)

SIRACH 34:19-20

The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him,
   a mighty shield and strong support,
a shelter from scorching wind and a shade from noonday sun,
   a guard against stumbling and a help against falling.
He lifts up the soul and makes the eyes sparkle;
   he gives health and life and blessing.

---- mine,

You must trust Me even more when the road is narrow, the way is difficult, and troubles, sorrow, and sadness press you from every side. Pray, hope, and do not be anxious about anything. It takes courage ---- my own, to pick up your cross daily and follow Me but this is the Way. There is no other way to the Father's House than the way of tribulation if there was surely I would have told you. I love you with an everlasting love and carry your cross with you. I journey with you. There is not a moment when I am not right beside you above, below, around, and in you. Be still and know that I AM God, I will never leave you because I love you. You are Mine in time and in eternity. All things work for good for those who love Me, who accept trials as necessary for forming you in My image and likeness. Trust Me, have courage, straighten your shoulders, look tribulation in the face, and praise God for writing your name on the palm of My hand and imprinting it in My Heart, All is well and in the end, weeping will be no more and the joy o the Lord will be with you and remain with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment