Monday, July 1, 2024

PSALM 17:8-9 (2024)

PSALM 17:8-9

Guard me as the apple of the eye; 
hide me in the shadow of your wings,
from the wicked who despoil me,
my deadly enemies who surround me.

---- mine,

I will always guard you as the apple of the eye and hide you in the shadow of My wings. I will protect you from evil, I will hide you in My Sacred Heart, I will cover you with My Precious Blood. No harm will come either to you or those you pray for, imploring My grace, blessings, and powerful protection over them. Fear nothing, ---- my own, fear nothing except the loss of your soul. I have purchased you, I have redeemed you, I have sealed you in My Spirit, I have washed away all your iniquities and cleansed you from all your sins. 

Remain in My love. Cling to Me. Abide in Me and allow My Word to take root in you so you may grow and bear abundant good fruit that will last. Fear nothing, those who are called by My Name have nothing to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment