Sunday, August 11, 2024

ESTHER 14:3, 19 (2024)

ESTHER 14:3, 19 

She prayed to the Lord God of Israel, and said: ‘O my Lord, you only are our king; help me, who am alone and have no helper but you. O God, whose might is over all, hear the voice of the despairing, and save us from the hands of evildoers. And save me from my fear!’

---- mine,

I AM your Helper, I AM your Deliverer, I AM your King and your Lord, I AM God and I AM near. Once again, ---- my own, I ask you to cast out all doubts, all anxieties, all fears, am I not the Son of the Living God? The Son is given all authority, and all power by My Father in heaven. I AM the King of Justice, I AM also the God of mercy, kindness, compassion, and love. Why are you downcast, why are you troubled? I AM the Eternal Word of God the same yesterday today, and forever, and I have overcome the world. Have confidence in Me and watch for the wonderful new things that I have begun. Rejoice! Rejoice for I will not disappoint. Weeping lasts through the night but joy comes in the morning. Rejoice and be glad for the morning is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment