Thursday, August 1, 2024

1 MACCABEES 3:60 (2024)

1 MACCABEES 3:60

But as his will in heaven may be, so shall he do.’ 

---- mine,

Recall My prayer to My Father in heaven during My Agony in the Garden, “Father, if it is possible, take this cup away from me. Yet, not what I will, but what you will.” And recall My Virgin Mother's response when the Angel Gabriel revealed God's plan of salvation to her, “I am the handmaid of the Lord, let it be done to me as you have said.” Every good and perfect prayer to God is some version of this prayer of surrender to the will of God. Only the Father who created you in love knows what is best for you. Only He is aware of what you need to live a good, holy life that enables you to be the person that He created you to be. This is why in all things every day, seek to discern the will of the Father, He will reveal His plans to you, then look at Me and find in Me the strength you need to embrace all that He gives you and to do all that He desires you to do. Remember, you can do nothing on your own, this is why I have sent the Holy Spirit. You have received Him in Baptism. He is the Helper, the Advocate, the Paraclete. He will help you. Ask and you will receive seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened to you for, If you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment