Thursday, August 29, 2024

PSALM 144:9-10, 12 (2024)

PSALM 144:9-10, 12

I will sing a new song to you, O God;
upon a ten-stringed harp I will play to you,
the one who gives victory to kings,
who rescues his servant David.
May our sons in their youth
be like plants full grown,
our daughters like corner pillars,
cut for the building of a palace.

---- mine,

Never cease to praise and thank the God who loves you, who laid down His life for you, who created you to be happy in this life and to enjoy eternal bliss in the life to come. As I have assured you in the past and continue to assure you, I will not leave you nor will I leave your family. I AM God and My Word is true. Believe and believing rejoice for the Lord your God is faithful. He who formed you in your mother's womb, who knows your name, who has carved it on the palm of His Hand will never leave you nor forsake you. All that I have promised you I will accomplish. Have faith and rejoice and watch for the signs of My love they are to remind you that I AM with you always. I will bless your children and they in turn will praise Me all their days. Rejoice and be glad for I AM God and My Word is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment