Friday, August 30, 2024

PSALM 103:13-14, 17-18 (2024)

PSALM 103:13-14, 17-18

As a father has compassion on his children,
so Yahweh pities those who fear him.
For he knows how we are formed, 
he remembers that we are dust.

But Yahweh’s kindness is forever with those
who fear him; so is his justice, for their children’s
children, for those who keep his Covenant and
remember his commands; 
for those who put them into practice.

---- mine,

What is fear of the Lord? It is loving God so completely that you dread doing anything that would wound Me. Meditate on the Father's love for you, and for those whom you cry out to Me day and night, see how the Father so loved the world that He gave Me up, His only Son so that whoever believes in Me will not perish but have eternal life. Have faith, the time for mourning and distress will end. Look to the future with hope and confidence for yourself and for each member of your family. I AM God and nothing is impossible for Me. I have made a Covenant with you and by My Blood, and My Word, and My Holy Spirit I have bound Myself irrevocably to you. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment