Saturday, August 17, 2024

ISAIAH 60:10B, 19-20 (2024)

ISAIAH 60:10B, 19-20

.... for in my wrath I struck you down,
   but in my favour I have had mercy on you.

The sun shall no longer be
   your light by day,
nor for brightness shall the moon
   give light to you by night;
but the Lord will be your everlasting light,
   and your God will be your glory.
Your sun shall no more go down,
   or your moon withdraw itself;
for the Lord will be your everlasting light,
   and your days of mourning shall be ended.

---- mine,

Your days of mourning are ended - I, the Lord your God, the Bridegroom of your soul I AM with you. I, the Eternal Word of God, the Son of the Living God I, AM with you. The time for tears, sighs, moaning, groaning and mourning are at an end. Now is the time for rejoicing for the Lord your God takes delight in you, His poor little creature. I lift you up I bathe you and clothe you, I fill you with the Holy Spirit I will raise you up who have until now been laid low. Sing a new song and let the praise of God and thanksgiving be all that flows from your lips and your heart from this day forth. I have wiped away your tears and filled your heart with gladness. Be not afraid ---- my own, be not afraid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment