Thursday, August 22, 2024

PSALM 138:6-8 (2024)

 PSALM 138:6-8

For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly;
   but the haughty he perceives from far away.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
   you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies;
you stretch out your hand,
   and your right hand delivers me.
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;
   your steadfast love, O Lord, endures for ever.
   Do not forsake the work of your hands.

---- mine,

You must wait patiently on Me and trust in My promises to you. Always keep before you this truth that I AM faithful and true to My Word. Remember it is the little ones who find favor in My sight. Never forget that it was I who sought you relentlessly, I picked you up from the miry pit, I washed you clean and I clothed you with mercy and grace. You are the work of My hand and I will never leave you, I will never forsake you. I have claimed you for Myself. I have set the seal of My Holy Spirit on you, You are Mine. I have given you the dignity of being called a daughter of the Most High for you are My sister and My bride. Remember to whom you belong and lift up your head and walk with the dignity that belongs to a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment