Tuesday, August 20, 2024

ISAIAH 41:9-10 (2024)

ISAIAH 41:9-10

You whom I took from the ends of the earth,
   and called from its farthest corners,
saying to you, ‘You are my servant,
   I have chosen you and not cast you off ’;
do not fear, for I am with you,
   do not be afraid, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
   I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.


---- mine,

I AM with you be not afraid. When you walk in the dark I AM your light. Fear nothing and do not be anxious about anything for I AM your peace. When you walk in the valley of the shadow of death I take you by  My victorious right hand and lead you to victory. Let nothing cause you to fear or to tremble in fear for I AM your God and you are My own little spouse. I AM the Bridegroom of Your soul and you belong to Me in time and eternity. Fear nothing little one it pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment