Friday, August 16, 2024

ISAIAH 65:24 (2024)

ISAIAH 65:24

Before they call I will answer,
   while they are yet speaking I will hear.

---- mine,

Why do you doubt, why do you allow yourself to grieve, to question and wonder whether or not I AM faithful, that I hear and I always answer? Why do you let your soul be sad, why do you forget that I AM always near you and that I will never abandon you? Why do you let yourself be miserable when I AM with you always. I keep My Word it is not yes today and no tomorrow I AM always yes and amen. It is you who are fickle, you who lack faith, you who do not trust Me and My Word. Ponder, think, meditate, and contemplate and you will know that I AM God and not man. Every one of My promises I will fulfill in My time, in My way according to My will. Be of good cheer, ---- my own, and watch and pray always so you will not fall into temptation. Trust in Me, trust in My Word, and remember that I AM the same yesterday, today, and forever. Be of good cheer I have won and you have won with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment