Saturday, August 31, 2024

BARUCH 4:5, 21, 27, 30 (2024)

BARUCH 4:5, 21, 27, 30

Take courage, my people,
   who perpetuate Israel’s name!

Take courage, my children, cry to God,
   and he will deliver you from the power and hand of the enemy.

Take courage, my children, and cry to God,
   for you will be remembered by the one who brought this upon you.

Take courage, O Jerusalem,
   for the one who named you will comfort you.


---- mine,

Take courage! It is I who console you, I who speak to you, I who assure you that I AM with you in time and in eternity. It is I who call you by name and assure you that I hear and answer all your prayers. Be not afraid for I walk with you in this valley of tears and not just with you but with all the sheep who belong to My flock. Those who stray I will seek and find. I will pursue them until I find them and those that are wounded I will bind their wounds, those who are lame I will carry, and those that are sick I will heal and bring to perfect health. Do not be afraid ---- my own, for as often as you need Me to console you, I will, I will wipe your tears. Come to Me, lean on Me, trust Me tell Me everything, and have confidence in Me and in My Word. I AM God and I will hear, always, and I will bring speedy help when the time is right. Trust Me! Have courage! Be not afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment