Sunday, August 4, 2024

PSALM 109:1, 21-22 (2024)

PSALM 109:1, 21-22

Do not be silent, O God of my praise.
But you, O Lord my Lord,
   act on my behalf for your name’s sake;
   because your steadfast love is good, deliver me.
For I am poor and needy,
   and my heart is pierced within me.

---- mine,

You know I am never silent when you cry out to Me or call My Name. I Am nearer to you than your breath, nearer to you than you are to yourself. I hear you, I hear your breathing, I hear your sighs, I see your tears even those that your heart cries and I collect them all. They are all with Me. Neither a tear nor a sigh has gone unnoticed, for I heard and collected all in My Heart. I love you with everlasting love, you are Mine. I have called you by name and I have carved your name on the palm of my hand. Remain in My love and because I know that you rely on Me, that you run to Me when you are sorrowful, worried, and troubled for you are aware that without Me you are nothing and can do nothing, I assure you this day and every day that I AM your God and you, ---- my own, are Mine. Be not afraid! Be not afraid for I AM with you and all is well. Even when you do not understand what I AM doing in your life and the lives of those you love remember that I AM God and that all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment