Wednesday, August 7, 2024

SONG OF SONGS 2:10-13 (2024)

SONG OF SONGS 2:10-13

My beloved speaks and says to me:
‘Arise, my love, my fair one,
   and come away;
for now the winter is past,
   the rain is over and gone.
The flowers appear on the earth;
   the time of singing has come,
and the voice of the turtle-dove
   is heard in our land.
The fig tree puts forth its figs,
   and the vines are in blossom;
   they give forth fragrance.
Arise, my love, my fair one,
   and come away.

---- mine,

Come to Me, live in Me, remain in Me every moment of every day. Lie against My breast. Be Mine. I will keep you safe from the hunter's snare. I will fill you with My Life and My Spirit. The time for grieving and mourning is now past. Your winter of sorrow is ended, it is time for joy and for the bounteous goodness of God to reign in your heart, your spirit, and your life. It is time to rejoice in the goodness of God. It is time to let the joy of the Lord overflow and the praise of God to burst forth from your overflowing heart and spirit. Come, ---- my own, and let the fragrance of God's love emanate from you, and by its pleasing aroma, all will know that God is faithful and that I keep My Word. Come, rise up and come away with Me into the inner sanctuary of your soul where we will be alone, and we will be one and you will be Mine. Here, I the Lord God of the heavens and the earth will repose and for you, this will be a time of healing, of refreshment, of renewal, and being strengthened in faith, hope, and love in heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit. Come away with Me, you are Mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment