Saturday, August 3, 2024

ISAIAH 66:12-13 (2024)

ISAIAH 66:12-13

For thus says the Lord:
I will extend prosperity to her like a river,
   and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing stream;
and you shall nurse and be carried on her arm,
   and dandled on her knees.
As a mother comforts her child,
   so I will comfort you;
   you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

---- mine,

All the treasures of God, the rich inheritance of His immeasurable graces and mercies are yours because you are Mine. Be still and know that I AM God. Trust Me, ---- my own, trust Me, all that I have promised you, all that I have assured you, all that you have pleaded with Me to grant you night and day I will grant you. I will answer you and you will know that I AM WHO AM and that you who are called by My Name share with Me all that the Father has given Me. Be of good cheer, my own little one, for I have conquered the world and I share My victory with all who are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment