Thursday, August 15, 2024

JEREMIAH 33:3 (2024)

JEREMIAH 33:3

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. 

---- mine,

When you call I will answer you when you say My Name I will say to you, 'Here I AM'. I, the Living God, the Son of the Most High, the Savior and Redeemer of the world, I stoop low from heaven and My ear is pressed against your lips so not a prayer, nor a sigh will escape Me for I love you with an everlasting love. This is all you need to know in this life - that God loves you. I laid down His life for you, I save you and I abide with you, I give you My Flesh to eat and My blood to drink, I wash you and cleanse you and cause springs of living water to well up in you giving you life. I will never leave you never abandon you and I will come for you to take you when you breathe your last breath on earth and I will accompany you to the place created for you since the foundations of the world. Be not afraid ---- my own, you are Mine now and forever. Believe and believing rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment